4/9/2007 EPISODE SYNOPSIS:
- Message to OVW Valet 'Rockstar' Roni Jonah who is asking for donations to get Breast Implants: Get a fu**ing job.
- Why didn't 'Mr McMahon' interract with the Make-A-Wish kid? He should have threatened him with a 'Make-A-Wish Bitchslap'!..
- Get well Sean O'Haire. Even if you may have been an a**hole at the SC clubs, you don't deserve what happened..
- Laughing at South Carolina newspaper, club, law enforcement, and everyone trying to diminish the criminal assault on Sean O'Haire. Thank God none of us live there..
- Download WWE: The Jobbers Vol#1 Free!..
- Does anyone else have 'Post Wrestlemania Depression' right now?..
- Does anyone out there really participating in Slomming?..
- Praying that Vickie Guerrero watched some Apex Tech commercials and learned a new trade while off WWE TV..
- Shame on everyone in the audience from Raw that booed the Make A Wish kid. However, I wouldn't be surprised if many fans didn't believe he was really a Make-A-Wish kid..
- Anyone see this Firefighter who was arrested wearing only a thong and bikini? Problem is, he's a man!..
- What Don Imus did was wrong. He deserves to be suspended. But Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson need to find a new line of work. Where the f*** is their passion, marches, and pressure against radio stations that air Hip Hop garbage? The record companies? We don't see them parading in front of the studios? Does that make them prejudicial against non-blacks?..
- Was ECW Originals vs New Breed Extreme Rules match really that good? Or has WWE fed us so much extreme sh** over the last 6 months, it just made it seem better than what it was..
- WWE: The land of missed opportunity. We discuss some perfect random examples over the last month..
- Matt Striker: $500 per week WWE salary + WWE termination = $1000 - $1500 per show on the indies..
- Thank you for the memories Kanyon. We sincerely feel you were one of the most underrated superstars over the last 10 years..
- Did you know that XXX star Peter North is bisexual?..
- Ripping comparisons of WWE to classic NWA wrestling..
- Recap of John Cena on MTV Punk'd and how The Minority Report would have scripted Cena's appearance on MTV Punk'd..
- Laughing at news reports about Carlito, Matt Hardy, and others..
- Kevin Castle rehashes bad memories of Gerardo and his very shi**y song Rico Suave!..
- Did you ever blast a true wrestling theme in a car with the windows open?..
- Reviewing the 'Ric Flair And The Four Horsemen' DVD..
- The debate over Steve 'Mongo' McMichael. Why some of the hosts hated him, and why Don Tony always liked him..
- Offering our best wishes and prayers for Matt Cappotelli..
- Diana Hart has no business asking relatives of Owen Hart to 'warm up' to WWE since Harry Smith is going to debut..
- Quick update on WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2008 video game..
- Whenever Kennedy says 'Mr Money In The Bank', do you think of Rob Van Dam?..
- If you can pick one wrestler, faction, or tag team, and WWE would make it, what would it be?..
- Discussion XPW One Night Stand show proposed for this summer..
- Plus Raw, TNA, ECW discussion, your calls, chat room questions, and lots more..
WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE & ADULT CONTENT..
RUNNING TIME: 3 HOURS 6 MINUTES..
Hosted by Don Tony, Kevin Castle, Joey 9:24, and Smoked Out.