Fri, 1 December 2006
- Hey whiney geeks, stop overanalyzing the Voodoo Kin Mafia skits. Sit back and enjoy the fun..
- Speaking of VKM, when Triple H paused during his Promo at Survivor Series, did you think he was going to sh** on TNA?..
- Lita confusing her fans about backstage politics, fans, Cryme Time skit, and more..
- And in storyline, why didnt Edge or anyone come to rescue her during Cryme Time Ho Sale?..
- Analyzing the art of comedy in wrestling skits..
- No matter what problems Sabu is having with WWE. Paying fans should not suffer from it by having him wrestle 2 minute squash matches. Deal with him or anyone else backstage and leave it fuc***g backstage..
- Is Test using enhancment drugs once again? Don't be surprised if WWE stars are accepting fines and abusing steroids once again..
- Can you feel the Milk Toast White Boy WWE Creative Writer trying to make Cryme Time's promos more black?..
- How bad has Vince aged, and how little Edge has since 1999..
- Should Trish Stratus, Erik Estrada, LaToya Jackson and midgets be allowed to carry guns and fight crimes even if its reality TV?..
- Sad it took Trish and Lita retiring, but finally Victoria is back in the Womens Title hunt..
- TNA close to f**king up Bobby err Robert Roode's TNA career..
- Hmm ECW has been around 8 months. What feuds are being settled on the December PPV? LOL..
- Chavo, Benoit, Vickie, Rey = New Filthy Animals..
- Showing love to Roddy Piper, Frankie Kazarian, Snitsky, Stan Hansen, Dr D David Schultz, Tyson Tomko, Square Pegs?..
- Ripping the Legends SS match and Ric Flair killing on Raw..
- Showing love and best wishes to Roddy Piper., and the DVD..
- Again. Stop bitching about Samoa Joe vs Kurt Angle's first match. It's only the start of something special..
- Funny how Mike Knox was treated on PPV, yet he's their fellow employee. If he's that bad WWE, why the f*** is he employed?..
- Rumors of Undertaker vs Batista at Wrestlemania 23..
- Survivor Series trivia contest! Win Piper or Pillman DVD!..
- Come on WWE, let Sylvester Terkay do his Bruiser Brody character..
- Poking fun at 'This Week In Wrestling History, WWE Style..
- Plus Raw, TNA, Smackdown, Raw vs Smackdown 2007 Video Game discussion, your calls, and lots more!..
WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE & ADULT CONTENT..
RUNNING TIME: 2 HOURS 23 MINUTES..
Hosted by Don Tony, Kevin Castle, Joey 9:24, and Smoked Out.
Direct download: MinRep11272006.mp3
Category:Don Tony And Kevin Castle Show
-- posted at: 6:15pm EST