- Sorry WWE. Even if he f***ed up the Yankees if off the field, Alex Rodriguez still wouldn't be able to play if he was suspended for violation of a Wellness program..
- TNA rewarding a fan for hating Jeff Jarrett. Imagine if they award the contest to a real psychopath that really hates Jarrett?!..
- What's worse? Striker making Steve Irwin remark? Or John Cena using the term 'Dirty Sanchez' to kids watching his 5Q Videos..
- Vince McMahon new very well the heat that would generate over Irwin remark..
- Sorry WWE. Even if he f***ed up the Dallas Cowboys if off the field, Terrell Owens still wouldn't be able to play if he was suspended for violation of a Wellness program..
- TNA, you need another f***ing singles title..
- Showing love to our listeners in Australia, Ireland, UK, and other countries listening to our webcast..
- Aussie fan gives another reason why WWE apologized for Matt Striker's jackass remark about Steve Irwin..
- Anyone notice the lack of crowd reaction Monday for her last Raw match?..
- Why a Finlay push will never work..
- Why Super Crazy on Raw will not work..
- Sucks to be Rob Van Dam. Great to be Randy Orton, drugs and all..
- Test bangin another WWE female..
- Instead of 'Head TV', we want 'ED TV'!!..
- Maybe Vickie Guerrero is working off the remainder of Eddie Guerrero's contract..
- Sorry WWE. Even if he f***ed up the LA Lakers if off the field, Kobe Bryant still wouldn't be able to play if he was suspended for violation of a Wellness program..
- Its been 3 weeks since Kurt Angle's release. Has he addressed his addiction yet?..
- Who Ballsier than Kanyon?! He may have legit gripe against WWE termination. Why did he wait so long to address it?..
- Weird sh**. We talk about if WWE should bring in Brad Armstrong and later this week it happened..
- Showing love to Justin Credible, Francine, Scott Steiner, Roddy Piper, Xpac..
- Legit reasons why we think John Cena's 'The Marine' will suck..
- Our feelings about wrestlers doing wrestling moves in non-wrestling movies..
- Why did they wait so long to put Shannon Moore on TV, just to get 'Punked Out'?..
- Reiterating why TNA has to do a Monday Night 9PM-11PM Special..
- Story about TNA walking around Universal Studios plugging the 'New Age Outlaws' to get fans to attend..
- And lots more!..
WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE & ADULT CONTENT..
RUNNING TIME: 2 HOURS 45 MINUTES..
(Recorded Monday 9/11/2006)
Direct download: MinRep9112006.mp3
Category:Don Tony And Kevin Castle Show
-- posted at: 10:31pm EDT