Wed, 11 July 2007
7/9/2007 EPISODE SYNOPSIS:
- 'Pick up the phone brotha!' 'Whatcha gonna do if you don't answer the phone dude!" "Answer the fu**ing phone, cause Hogan Knows Best brotha!"..
- If you were married and found out your husband / wife bought a life insurance policy and put their ex as the beneficiary, you wouldn't throw him / her out of the fu**ing house?..
- Kevin Sullivan: Please hire an attorney and start threatening lawsuits to these idiots that accuse you of killing the Benoit Family..
- Kudos to Rob Van Dam for turning down an RF Video Shoot Interview. And even though we love RF Video's shoots, we tell you why RVD did the right thing..
- We will convince you in less than 60 seconds why every single wrestling fan should order at least one Ring Of Honor PPV..
- Since no new news on the Benoit tragedy broke at this time, why would WWE take John Cena off Raw for Larry King Live?..
- Laughing at attorneys Manny Arora and WWE's Jerry McDevitt (or should we say McDipsh**). We caught both of you in lies, eh!..
- Anyone notice the Sandman splashing beer all over the 8 year old girls next to him during his Raw entrance?..
- Stop the stupid rumors. Chris Jericho will likely return to WWE..
- Before you buy those Platinos: True supermarket stories: Employees urinating on lettuce, sh**ing in chopmeat, spitting in coffee, coughing on fruit, and more..
- Our huge announcement regarding big changes to Wrestling-News.com and weekly audio Minority 'mini-updates' coming to the net!..
- We show respect to one of our listeners that has a 15 year old child stricken with Fragile X. But we do explain why there are certain people that use shady tactics to raise money for foundations. And yes Fragile X is one of them (in our opinion)..
- How complacent was Larry King talking to Bret Hart, Chris Jericho, John Cena, and others?..
- Larry King needs to retire and take up Bingo, Gin Rummy, and Checkers. His expiration date on his career has passed and he is now growing mold on his ugly forehead..
- Even though Nancy Benoit didn't deserve to die, she wasn't an angel. And we offer our scenario as to what we think happened the weekend of the tragedy..
- John Cena on Larry King: 'As long as you can entertain and draw money, you have a spot and don't need steroids'. Then why Mr Cena do so many take steroids then? And why did Rey Mysterio, Eddie Guerrero, and Chris Benoit won Heavyweight Gold after their bodies morphed into freaks of nature..
- One Night Stand: Candice Michelle or Rosie Perez?..
- How we think the storyline will go down with Kurt Angle and Samoa Joe, after they win the Tag Titles from Team 3-D..
- Anyone find it interesting that WWE is having a Texas Bullrope Match so close to the Benoit strangulations?..
- Coming soon: Minority Report merchandise!..
- Wondering if WWE is going to stupidly release Daivari?..
- Story behind Hulk Hogan and the George Foreman Grill..
- There's nothing like a bitter wrestler on a news show right now in the heat of the Benoit tragedies!..
- Showing love to Dusty & Cody Rhodes, Nestle Quik, Christy Canyon, Brooke Hogan's breast implants..
- True story involving Don Tony, a stripper, and breast milk..
- Anyone notice no closeup shots of Beth Phoenix's face on Raw?..
- Fudgie The Whale, Cookie O Puss: Doesn't Dave Kapoor (Khali's Interpreter) look like he should be selling Carvel instead of being on TV?..
- Discussions on Transformers the movie. Since WCW brought us Robocop in the ring, will TNA bring debut 'The Transformer'?..
- Taking a look back at New Jack City..
- A must hear interview: Minority Roundtable and Diamond Dallas Page! And coming soon, Jimmy 'Boogie Woogie Man' Valiant!
- Laughing at Brent Albright, Snitsky, Candice Michelle's nose, Santino Marella..
- Lots of listener emails, Myspace messages, phone calls, chatroom questions answered and lots more..
WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE & ADULT CONTENT..
RUNNING TIME: 2 HOURS 47 MINUTES..
Hosted by Don Tony, Kevin Castle, Joey 9:24, and Smoked Out
Direct download: MinRep7092007.mp3
Category:Don Tony And Kevin Castle Show
-- posted at: 8:49pm EST