- Somewhere, Triple H is saying 'I told you we should have never given RVD a World Title run'..
- Somewhere, Scott Steiner is saying that Triple H is a piece of sh**..
- Speaking of Steiner, give him the NWA World Title for a run..
- Give it 2-4 weeks, watch how 'over' Edge ends up with the fans..
- Call in from OH resident describes location where RVD was speeding stoned..
- Get the Billy Jack Haynes Shoot Interview!..
- Hulk Hogan vs Umaga, WWE make the match!..
- 10 Years from now we'll say RVD finally got his chance as the #1 guy, and he blew it..
- Joey Styles & Paul Heyman can never bitch about WWE 'disrespecting and not trusting' RVD before giving him the belt..
- If you think just RVD & Sabu's jobs could be on the line, think again..
- Wow we have lots of marijuana smokers that listen to our show! An education on how much weed RVD had, the debate over eating or smoking weed, weed muffins, & lots more..
- RVD getting behind the wheel and driving stoned is what is doing him in..
- Enterprise, Hertz, Alamo & others will soon 'Say No' to RVD..
- Imagine if Edge was in the car? Remember Duggan / Shiek?!..
- Blame WWE for not testing for marijuana in the first place..
- Gotta love Tod Geeky Gordon writing a book about ECW bad behavior behind the scenes (that he allowed)..
- Are the recent Sting interviews confusing you?..
- Um Gabe, did you forget you were just a gopher who screwed up ticket orders?..
- Vince's 8th Wonder of the World Penis..
- We take notice of the lack of 'adult' interaction with DX, now we get blow jobs on Raw..
- Gotta love the kid's reaction on camera when Edge won the belt. I wonder what his reaction was when the mustard jar shot a load..
- America's Top Bisexual Model close to signing with WWE?
- Who would win in a shoot fight right now? Tracy Smothers or Kurt Angle?..
- Johnny Nitro not IC Material - Yet..
- Wait until Mike Knox cuts a promo. Geek Squad here he comes!..
- Plus TNA, Raw, Smackdown discussion and lots more!..
WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE & ADULT CONTENT.
RUNNING TIME: 2 HOURS 30 MINUTES
(Recorded Wednesday 7/3/2006)