THIS WEEK'S EPISODE:
WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE & ADULT CONTENT..
- With all due respect to Bruno, Lou Thesz, Hulk, etc. And putting aside all the emotion. Don Tony & Kevin Castle explain why Ric Flair is the greatest wrestler in the history of wrestling..
- Remember how we always felt Hulk Hogan had an 'attraction' to his daughter Brooke? Did you see Hulk's new girlfriend? Her name may be Jennifer McDaniel. We have renamed her Broke Hogan. Now all Jen has to do is learn how to sing and Hulk can finally live out his fantasy!..
- Why haven't WWE fans shown up with bells at Smackdown events to fu** with the Jesse gimmick?..
- After John Cena ripping The Rock in a recent interview, you can't blame Dwayne Johnson for his Cena jokes at Hall Of Fame..
- We've also renamed Ashley Massaro. She will now be known as Crackhead Smurf..
- You think Chavo Guerrero lost the ECW title in 9 seconds was punishment for being backstage at the live TNA Impact event?..
- Can we pretend and convince WWE Vickie Guerrero was at TNA so she can be suspended? Sent home? Please?!..
- Don Tony warms up to Chris Masters. Yep believe it. After watching his RF Video Shoot Interview, he takes responsibility for his actions, and you can't help but to show him respect. We predict you will see Masters back in WWE before the end of 2008. And if he doesn't here's an in-ring name idea we came up for him: Chris Adonis..
- Here's how bad TNA is perceived. Put aside their talent that is on the roster cause WWE wouldn't hire them. Now put aside talent that work for TNA cause they can't handle WWE schedule. Then put aside talent that work TNA cause their hyped drug program is non-existent and a joke. Unfuc*ing real who you have left over..
- MVP is the longest reigning US Title holder? Can you fuc*ing imagine WWE putting out the best of the US Title, and seeing MVP surrounding Nikita Koloff, and Magnum TA?..
- Kane / Sci-Fi Movie Preview: He was a man who was getting pushed. Now he's ECW Champion and he's angry. And one by one he will kill the WWE Creative Team. Glenn 'Kane' Jacobs in 'DE-PUSH'!..
- Did anyone else enjoy Raw much more than Wrestlemania 24?..
- CM Punk: He's straight edge. He's a womanizer. He's a stooge to some backstage. And he has talent. Now he gets his chance to see if he truly becomes a WWE superstar..
- From fan accounts at Mania, Don Tony explains why mostly African Americans popped for Floyd Mayweather at Wrestlemania 24..
- Putting the fact that TNA has no clue about comradery amongst wrestling peers, sorry Dixie. Showing 'Robbie' on Impact isn't going to sway a wrestling fan to watch TNA..
- A brilliant and very real comparison of TNA management to an annoying wrestling mark..
- Ric Flair tribute on Raw brings full circle the WWE tribute several years ago that occurred following a Raw..
- MVP has now been renamed to MAN-TAR..
- A special hello to all our new listeners that tuned in Monday for the first time ever. Record listening audience for Minority Report..
- Ric Flair is the sole reason why wrestling fans are not bitching more about Randy Orton is still WWE Champion..
- Prediction: Ashley Massaro will be fired by WWE within a year..
- WWE Divas South Of The Border DVD. Isn't is amazing how almost every diva from that 2004 DVD is gone from WWE?..
- Wrestlemania 25 in Texas: Don Tony and Kevin Castle will most likely make the trip for that memorable weekend..
- The day after Wrestlemania, WWE.com touted all the celebrities at the PPV. TNA's website touted Angelina Love being at the NY Kncks game. LMAO!..
- Thinking about Bobby 'The Brian' Heenan. Get well soon..
- John Morrison (aka Johnny Nitro) is WWE's hidden gem in '08..
- Batista vs Shawn Michaels feud. We see it coming..
- Don Tony's latest wrestler creation coming soon to Northeast Indy shows..
- Plus our .02 on Cryme Time and their WWE return.. Fireworks accident at Wrestlemania.. Mick Foley rapping.. Hulk Hogan not appearing at Hall Of Fame.. Ric Flair dancing.. Drinking SAKE.. Looking at Wrestlemania matches.. Quick RF Video Shoot Interview recommendations.. Raw, Impact, Smackdown, and ECW talk, your calls, and much more!..
RUNNING TIME: 3 HOUR 14 MINUTES..
Hosted by Anthony 'Don Tony' DeBlasi and Kevin Castle