Thu, 29 November 2007
THIS WEEK'S EPISODE:
- Everytime we read Jim Ross talking about Shelton Benjamin depushed and lacking 'something', we think of Cade & Murdoch getting ZERO crowd reaction for 2+ years now. Yet they have belts. They must suck a great **** for someone in WWE..
- Reason #114 why TNA remains a busch league company: Johnny Stamboli should NOT be doing casual interviews right before a TNA debut as Rellik. You don't see Umaga doing them. You never saw Kane do one (while under the mask) nor George Steele (while he was a wrestler)..
- How many weeks have we been talking about how Hulk Hogan gave his son Nick alcohol on his boat before he had his accident? And geek wrestling websites are only noticing this now?..
- Video: Candice Michelle having her feet sucked like a lollipop..
- How's that for irony. Randy Orton's 'Torch Runner' tells NY Times he'll take steroids if it means a WWE career! Dopey Cu** Comment Of The Week..
- Lets lay off of Vickie Guerrero. We should be happy for her that she's exchanging spit with Edge. I mean who would really want to tongue kiss that ugly troglodyke outside of storylines?..
- Kurt Angle as a Pilgrim, comedy skits, corny segments: Wasn't this a big reason Angle said he wasn't happy in WWE before he left?..
- Jeff Hardy: Is he a real main eventer? Or is he one by circumstance..
- Rest In Peace Kevin Dubrow (Quiet Riot)..
- Rumors around the Pedo campfire is that several people were getting their kinky kicks out of adults wrestling children at that Florida wrestling company..
- Looking at who was 'under the hood' on CNN / WWE steroids story scandal..
- Ashley Massaro dating Paul London. Is that wrestler #3 who has 'Hanged and Banged' her?..
- Message to Kristal Marshall (after reading her blog on her WWE release): Wait tables, go back to Price Is Right, model, date a few more wrestlers, strip, whatever. Just stay clear away from wrestling..
- Our Ric Flair retiring storyline idea. Have Flair win every match up until Wrestlemania, then retire at 'Mania..
- Bubba The Love Sponge can call Linda Hogan Bollea a Gold Digging Bitch. Lets see if Bubba has the Balls to call Nick Bollea a piece of sh** for what he's done..
- Showing love to Sid Vicious. If I were WWE, and Sid is clean, bring him back at the Royal Rumble..
- As we predicted, Chris Jericho's first opponent and verbal altercation would be Santino Marella..
- Reason why Chris Masters will never do an interview with The Minority Report. We'd have the balls to ask the #1 question noone else would..
- We express our humor at some geek marks doing interviews to 'mark out' rather than the purpose of said interview..
- Ever get a 'Happy Ending' at a Massage Parlor?..
- Fu** Hardbody Harrison. He doesn't deserve any airtime..
- No matter how bad TNA is or becomes, we will always be grateful they gave people like Homicide, Jay Lethal, Sonjay Dutt, and others a chance to shine in primetime. Something WWE would have never given them..
- Is Facebook better than Myspace?..
- ACME Instaroom: Remember our prediction 6 weeks back that WWE would do 'Road Runner' cartoon skits with Hornswoggle?..
- Shelton Benjamin to ECW. Minority Report is happy for Shelton, but concerned for Charlie Haas..
- Do's and Dont's on bringing signs to WWE events..
- Laughing at Bollea family spokesperson who actually thinks DMV suspending Nick's license is negotiable..
- Laughing at Hulk Hogan asking for 'privacy'. Laughing harder as to what will be made public about the divorce. Apparently Hulkster was a 'maniac' himself. Just not the same 'Maniacs' we all were..
- How many cheap marks out there will hold off dating someone until after Christmas to avoid buying gifts?!..
- How fu**ing bad was the ECW Video Game when it came out?! And remember ECW geeky marks who refused to admit the game sucked balls..
- Don Tony & Kevin Castle discuss reasoning behind WWE putting the belts on certain wrestlers..
- Plus, our .02 on Charles In Charge, XPW: The XXX video, Gangrel, Joran Vandersloot, Remembering Doug Gentry, 1980's Rock bands, Nintendo Wii, OJ Simspon's current trial, Samoa Joe with a bone in his nose, lots of emails, chat room questions, Myspace questions, and so much more!..
WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE & ADULT CONTENT..
RUNNING TIME: 3 HOUR 5 MINUTES..
Hosted by Anthony 'Don Tony' DeBlasi, Kevin Castle, and Joey 9:24..
Direct download: MinRep11262007.mp3
Category:Don Tony And Kevin Castle Show
-- posted at: 1:00am EST