- Why WWE Champion Of Champions match is a foolish idea..
- Ever listen to the ECW commercial? They've sat and waited for their new found power. Get the f*** out of here..
- Hey Eric Bischoff. Is the wife swapping in your book?..
- Who to believe: Dave Meltzer or Marty Jannetty. Sorry Marty..
- WWE editing Real American into NWO entrances is sacrilegious..
- Jumpin Joey Maggs isn't jumpin anymore..
- Why Bischoff will be the referee at the Cyber Sunday PPV. And why the Heavyweight Title that will be on the line will win the match..
- If you are an LAX fan, buy the JAPW 'Revolution' DVD of Homicide vs Teddy Hart street fight. We'll refund your money if you don't enjoy the DVD..
- Would you slip the Platinos to Queen Latifah?..
- Our feelings on Cryme Time's debut..
- Showing love to Francine. Perfect example why WWE hasn't a clue how to maximize their viewing audience..
- Kurt Angle made himself the biggest story of 2006; comparing him to Hulk Hogan going to WCW..
- Someone on our show masturbated to Brooke Hogan..
- Umaga vs Steve O brought back memories of Perry Saturn vs Mike Bell..
- Why Teddy Hart is not in TNA or WWE right now..
- Guess who has the #1 TNA #1 ECW #2 WWE #2 pro wrestling webcast on Itunes?!..
- Congratulations to Mr & Mrs Louie Ramos!..
- How f***ed up is the WWE tag team scene? Sites are actually making a big deal about Squire Dave Taylor's return..
- Rob Conway should become black..
- How come no head turns from women, kids, and the brothas when we saw The Marine?..
- Why the DX vs Edge & Orton is designed only to help one person..
- Brent Albright 'cleans out his WWE desk'..
- Hey JR. Talent working elsewhere doesn't mean hiatus..
- Who's uglier? Vickie Guerrero or Bertha Faye..
- Discussing the story behind Shane Douglas / Francine animosity..
- Remember when we compared CM Punk to The Heartbreakers WWE stint?..
- Why the debate of The Internet hurting or helping wrestling should stop..
- Discussing why WWE keeping skipping over legends for DVD's..
- Plus Raw, TNA, Smackdown discussion, and lots more!..
WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE & ADULT CONTENT..
RUNNING TIME: 3 HOURS 5 MINUTES..
(Recorded Monday 10/16/2006)