THIS WEEK'S EPISODE:
WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE & ADULT CONTENT..
- LOL at Ashley Massaro. With her image tarnished, escort allegations looming, and her Immaculate Conception, you'd think she'd lay low. Then again, she did. And for the right $$$ Wednesday at a NY strip club, she will lay low for you - under a table while she strips naked..
- Kane reveals the mask in the bag was Rey Mysterio's. Don Tony doesn't think WWE planned that all along. Kevin Castle is hoping Kane really does kill Mysterio's WWE career..
- Don Tony poses the big question not one news reporter is asking the family of Casey / Caylee Anthony (missing FL girl). If they both lived with the grandparents, why was a babysitter needed so often?..
- Showing respect to Issac Hayes and Bernie Mac..
- Reggie Jackson? Barack Obama? Dr Martin Luther King Jr? Don Tony proclaims if he could come back as any African Amercian, he'd pick Issac Hayes..
- Don Tony is very upset Skittles edited The Sour Man's commercial as well as shi**ing on other stupid commercials..
- Saying a prayer for Killer Kowalski..
- WWE releases Chris Harris, Shannon Moore, Viscera, Nick Patrick, Nunzio, and others. We look at why and what's next for several of these stars..
- Looking at Randy Orton's serious Motorcycle accident. Should a superstar of that caliber even do anything high risk outside of the ring? DT and KC discuss both sides of that argument..
- Addressing the rumors that the Randy Orton accident is storyline. We discuss the possibilities and why WWE would be in poor taste if it was. Not to mention CNN already covering the accident..
- Sabu, Jerry Lawler, are just two of many 'Lights out' memorable moments in wrestling. So what does TNA have appear at the Hard Justice PPV when the lights came on? A fu**ing inanimate object! LOL..
- How ridiculous is it that Cody Rhodes is a Three Time Tag Team Champion already?..
- Amazing how many fans are starting to notice how disproportionate Kurt Angle looks these days. Big head, small body. Even though he's 1/2 the man he once was, we are still looking forward to his RF Shoot Interview..
- Speaking of RF, sorry Rob Feinstein about all the bootlegs..
- Kevin Castle is not feeling The Olympics. Don Tony explains why he would never live in China..
- We've been saying it for a month. It's time for WWE to pop its 'Cherry' and release this not ready for primetime diva..
- Laughing at Mr Wong's TNA Video Game news on The Wrestling Observer website..
- For a second week in a row, a big Wassup! to Joey Xerox..
- John Edwards 4 Dummies. Is the news media acting ignorant about 'Hush Money' and Paternity claims so they can milk this news story longer? DT & KC tell you exactly what happened. Message to this Southern maggot. Adding lies on top of lies will ruin you..
- People are commenting how true Batista's comment was that the 15 and younger crowd is so into John Cena. Hmm having we been saying that for over two years?..
- It's official (in our eyes). CM Punk as Heavyweight Champion is not working..
- Looking at Scott 'Raven' Levy's lawsuit against WWE. DT thinks Raven does have a case, but will his lawyers stay in it for the long haul to actually win the case? KC poses a great question to Raven: Why did he wait 6+ years to file this suit?..
- Jeff Jarrett's return to TNA. Although he's a decent wrestler, he's not a main event champion. Even if TNA thinks so..
- Exclusive news on the whereabouts of Elijah Burke..
- Plus our .02 on Ice T no-showing TNA.. Russia attacking Georgia.. Sting milking TNA.. Stone Cold Edge.. Robert Roode.. No Talent Val.. Brooke Hogan's idiotic mugshot pictures.. Plus your calls, Emails, Q&A, & so much more!..
RUNNING TIME: 3 HOUR 7 MINUTES..
Hosted by Anthony 'Don Tony' DeBlasi and Kevin Castle
Produced by Anthony 'The Promise' Thomas