Thu, 1 October 2009
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN ONLINE VIA STREAMING AUDIO
(Also click the above link for previous episodes)
RIGRHT CLICK AND SAVE to download the 9/28/09 Episode (MP3)
9/28/09 EPISODE SYNOPSIS:
- TNA Impact's rating was a dismal 1.0. ECW was a 1.2. Don't expect another interview with Dixie Carter right now about the ratings. She is too busy trying to remove her foot from her mouth. Jeremy, come back here with Dixie's high heel shoes!..
- Why are so many fans questioning why Chris Jericho and Big Show are tag champs? Why Batista & Rey Mysterio are getting title shots? Why DX could be next? It's simple. The roster is very watered down. They need 'Main Eventers' to hold the belts as a draw for both brands right now. You think Mark Henry & MVP would sell more tickets for Smackdown? New Hart Foundation for Raw? Unfortunately not at this moment..
- If you thought Don Tony was going to watch Raw Monday, he's got two words for ya: Tawana Brawley. Or how's about Yankel Rosenbaum? At the expense of some publicity, WWE really turned off a lot of fans by putting this piece of racist garbage Al Sharpton on the show..
- Don Tony explains the biggest reason why Al Sharpton doesn't pull the racist stunts like he did from the Mid 80' to 90's. If WWE wanted to promote education programs, there were dozens of others they could have contacted about appearing â and didn't.. And boy did Vince McMahon do something very dumb as noted in this week's local NY papers..
- Don Tony and Kevin Castle discover that Toothbrushes, Ivory Soap, and Right Guard are all manufactured by Republicans. Cause what other reason would be why Michael Moore refuses to use them?..
- A new reason why Triple H loves '69'..
- Booker T is on his way out of TNA. We will break some specific details on this 'cancer' in the TNA locker room and how he disrespected several lower card talents.. You'll hear stories all over the net in a week or so. And these same websites will claim 'this is been going on for months'. When you read that, ask those morons 'why didn't they report it as front page news' before?..
- Ashley Massaro claims on her Twitter she will grace Playboy's cover again in November. Traci Brooks also is claiming she was bumped from the Playboy cover because Farrah Fawcett passed away. Smile delusional divas, smile! Welcome to Fantasy Island!..
- Rest in peace, Mike Follis. Thank you for the many times you threw out obnoxious turds from ECW events as part of Atlas Security. All the tributes you will see from wrestlers (and probably even Gaby Sapolsky), will be heartfelt and legitimate. He truly was liked by all; and that's not being said now to make him look good because he's deceased..
- DT and KC discuss the New York sports scene: Yankees, Mets, Jets, Giants, Rangers, Knicks, Nets, etc. Should the next sentence should be 'Welcome To NY NY Sports Sports'!..
- And, Kev Castle thinks Yankees / Dodgers. Don Tony thinks Yankees / Cardinals..
- KC feels bad for Frankie Kazarian, who is currently under the 'Suicide' gimmick in TNA. DT explains why FK and his unfortunate health issue is part of the reason..
- The Corona Count for Don Tony? Four..
- TNA plans on having wrestling events in Colorodo Halloween Weekend. We wonder how many department store dummies they will dress up as 'fans'? And if that fails, Jose The TNA Janitor, Lisa the secretary, Brian the coffee gopher, and Leroy the Maintenance Man will dress up as fans. Jeremy Borash will likely tries to sneak in his costume of Goldilocks. Hmm, Vince, Ed, and Matt could be the 3 Bears..
- Lacey Von Erich is the newest member of the Beautiful People in TNA. Putting her lack of wrestling ability aside, KC thinks shes is a good fit. However, both DT and KC agree: Angelina Love is much better for the role. A shame this Visa sh** ended all fu**ed up. Next week, DT and KC reveal some major heat Terry Taylor is receiving because of the Angelina Love screwup..
- Why is Alicia Fox getting a #1 Contenders' push? Was that part of the Al Sharpton deal? Did she blow the right person in the back? Unless DT and KC fell asleep the last year and missed it, she hasn't shown anything at all. Not to mention she hasn't clicked with fans at all. No crowd reaction. No one cares if she's on the roster, or serving Burgers for Wendy's..
- Could we see Big Show and Chris Jericho vs Edge and Christian at Wrestlemania 26? (If Edge returns by then) Or does Y2J vs Edge a better fit?..
- Kevin Castle is a 'huge fan' of Charlie Sheen and his nutty views that 9-11 was an inside job. Don Tony likes Major League..
- Don Tony and Kevin Castle guaranteed that Money Mark Jason Vargas and that Wrestlicious sh** would by simply a bunch of You Tube videos and nothing more in 2009. Jimmy Hart, we salute you for milking this goof for thousands..
- Don Tony bashes the wrestling websites who classify Vickie Guerrero as a 'WWE Diva'..
- Here's a genius idea. (Insert sarcasm here ______). TNA Impact replays are no more. TNA and Spike TV are doing this to force fans to watch on Thursdays only, so the rating improves. Hey TNA. Be thankful your fans are watching, even if it's replays. Cause when the ratings in the next week or two do not improve, you lost viewers. Idiots..
- The votes are in. Fans want to see a Chris Jericho WWE DVD set come out over Jeff Hardy 4-1. The biggest reason though is because there are many Hardys DVD's already out and virtually none for Y2J..
- Yes Nathan Ward, we're still laughing at you. Aww, what happened to the Debra Williams McMichael nationwide media blitz? The petitions to get Debra in TNA? We told everyone the day that nonsense got out. It was as credible as Wrestlicious was in 2009, and it would fizzle out faster than an open bottle of Pepsi in 100 degree heat..
- Cary Silken roaming the ROH streets like a dog in heat once again..
- Would you put Ted Dibiase and Antonio Inoki in WWE Hall of Fame? DT and KC explain why Dibiase is a lock (in case you don't realize the obvious)..
- Taking a closer look at Hulk Hogan's tour of Australia..
- Discussing the rumors of Bret Hart returning to WWE..
- Sting will be out of TNA by this time next year..
- Back to the Mets: For the 1000th time, DT and KC both feel Keith Hernandez should be in the Hall of Fame, and should have had his #17 retired by the Mets. Also, for those still upset why Gary Carter went into the Hall as a Montreal Expo, DT educates the confused..
- Carl Crawford. Adrian Gonzalez. KC wants to see the Mets sign them..
- Plus our .02 on WM rumors, E-mail Jokes, Pipe Bombs, Chavoâs âTweetsâ, Diamond Dallas Page, Barry Bonds, Playboy Memories, Rosanna Arquette, MXC, Demolition, The Undertakerâs locker room presence, Macho Man, Nigel McGuinness, lottery tickets, Eric 'Im Far From' Young, Vince Russo, Obama's Agenda, The Damien Demento Award, Mick Foley ECW promos.. Plus your emails, chartroom questions, and so much more!..
Running Time: 3 Hours 20 Minutes
Hosted by: Anthony âDon Tonyâ DeBlasi and Kevin Castle
Produced by: Anthony 'Missionary' Thomas
Synopsis by: Anthony 'Pitt Beerman' Valvo
CLICK HERE FOR RSS FEED
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD VIA ITUNES
Direct download: MinRep9282009.mp3
Category:Don Tony And Kevin Castle Show
-- posted at: 8:20pm EST