- Shawn Michaels suffers triceps injury on Raw. Our analysis as to why HBK will still work the PPV, and put on an even better performance..
- Laughing at goofy websites actually putting the blame on Chris Jericho for HBK's fall and injury..
- Kevin Castle has been saying for months about a new Evolution including Randy Orton, Rhodes, and Dibiase. Don Tony wonders if DH Smith could be added, and make a 'Second Generation' faction. We think this could work tremendously..
- Rest In Peace Walter 'Killer' Kowalski..
- WWE should get a Special Effects award for Candice Michelle's Raw return. It's amazing how 75% of fans had their hands on their asses when she returned. Yet the piped in crowd cheers were deafening..
- Fu** You WWE for this 'CM Punk has an 80% chance of losing' comment all over Raw. Because if you've been following Don Tony & Kevin Castle's analysis the last month, you know what the likely outcome will be at the Unforgiven PPV..
- Don Tony explains why Chris Jericho should get World Title gold in the next 1-2 months if HBK is out for any amount of time with the injury..
- Wrestling-News.com will unveil a new look this week..
- Don Tony & Kevin Castle send our heartfelt thoughts to everyone who was affected by Hurricane Gustavo..
- Don Tony thinks that some hardcore Democrats were hoping Gustavo would be handled poorly and lead to big tragedies..
- Don Tony cant stand Billy Mays. Hey Billy, go grab Shamwow guy and shove some Mighty Putty up your a**..
- DT called The Scene Strip Club in Commack NY about Ashley Massaro's accusation. What was their response?..
- More laughing at websites spinning rumors of Christian's status with TNA. We give you the 411 as to what COULD happen, instead of people trying to play off they know what WILL happen..
- DT and KC also discuss the contract issues of The Dudleys, Kevin Nash, Sting, Christian, and others..
- This week's OH NO YOU DIDNT!: Damien Demento. We have renamed you sir as The Ultimate Jobber. Plus a challenge to good ole Philip..
- So Cal Val. Ugh. This woman has no business being on TV. However we do feel bad that she couldnt even get $99 for her used panties on Ebay..
- Looking at the upcoming Mr Perfect DVD. Even though it wont be out for another week, find out how you can get it in your hands today..
- Robbie McCallister back with WWE?..
- Get Well Soon Rob Bartlett..
- Thank you NFL for reinstating Pacman Jones. Oh wait, y'all didn't think we were fans of his game? We just dont ever want to hear his fu**ing name around wrestling anymore..
- Message to WWE. Please pass on 'Go'. And we don't mean Monopoly..
- Don Tony predicted WWE's ratings would dip under 3.0 before October. DT & KC discuss further as to why this isn't as bad as it appears, despite what goofy websites will tell you..
- Gail Kim needs to make a surprise return to WWE TV without any weekly vignettes. Raven's debut on Raw is a perfect example why..
- Aww how fu**ing cute. Mike Johnson LOVES Kenzuke Sasaki..
- Why is Mike Sanders part of Raven's lawsuit against WWE?..
- WTF does the 80's show Puttin On The Hits have to do with wrestling? Don Tony's analogy..
- Rey Mysterio vs Batista? Chris Jericho vs Goldberg? Steve Austin vs Shawn Michaels? Just some creative Wrestlemania match ideas we know are long shots of happening - but we still wouldn't mind seeing them..
- Showing love to The Bison Johnny Bravado for stopping a bar room fight featuring three gay lovers, and fire!..
- Plus our .02 on Brock Lesnar vs Randy Couture.. DeathBeeper.com.. Obama's speech at the DNC.. Cheapskate Rob Feinstein.. PWS NY event.. Ron Killings WWE TV return.. TV Squash Matches.. Miss Destiny's Sexual Prowless.. Eric Bischoff rumors.. Plus your emails, messages, chat room questions, and so much more!..
WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE & ADULT CONTENT..
RUNNING TIME: 3 HOUR 2 MINUTES..
Hosted by Anthony 'Don Tony' DeBlasi and Kevin Castle
Produced by Anthony 'The Promise' Thomas