Running Time: 3 Hours 31 Minutes
- CM Punk wins WWE Heavyweight Title again, and our listeners think he's now a heel. Don't jump the gun and assume that, as we think he'll come out as a face on Smackdown. But, if WWE is thinking of a Punk heel turn, doing it down the line involving Jeff Hardy would be the best way to do it..
- Our reiteration on Maryse. She is not ready to be in the push she's in. Since they play the French Canadian talking, Don Tony will do so as well. She is 'poo poo'..
- Speaking of poo poo, the last run of Candice Michelle in wrestling may be just around the corner. DT still believes she will be released before the end of 2009. Not to worry fans. She married a wealthy husband. And even if that fails, she can always have guys suck her feet for a couple of bucks..
- Vickie Guerrero / Edge 'I want a divorce' segment on Raw was brought to you by Restasis. Prescription Medicine for chronic dry eyes. How fu**ing horrible is Vickie Guerrero's acting on TV. It's always been, but this past Raw was the worst. You'd think WWE would cut to a commercial or other segment sooner. But to have closeups of her non tears for so long was stupid..
- Oh and by the way, she's done with WWE (for the immediate future). We hear she's a sweetheart off camera. However, she had no business being on camera in the first place. And when she thinks back, she'll realize she was put there because she let herself go so much. WWE capitalized on her chubbiness, ugliness, and being a total turn off..
- Weird. Even Bourne tells the UK Sun that ECW on Sci Fi blows ECW on TNN out of the water. And some websites ripped him apart. Even though Don Tony was a huge fan of the old ECW, he agrees with him 100% and explains why..
- Isn't it funny that almost every person that has been involved in Ring Of Honor management have been quite dishonorable?..
- A listener rips Don Tony for previous comments towards Jenna Morasca and her involvement in TNA. Apparently her fiance' is dying with Lou Gherigs Disease. Even though we don't wish ill on anyone, her current involvement in TNA pisses off DT even more. Instead of working locally and being with her boyfriend, she needs the TV spotlight. When she is fired, Don Tony 'will consider himself, the luckiest fan, on the face of the earth'..
- Ever sit back and notice how Pro Wrestling attracts the weirdest people? Tons more than the circus. Don Tony has a valid reason why they come in droves for wrestling..
- Umaga released by WWE. Don Tony and Kevin Castle saw it coming. Wellness violation or not, the writing was on the wall. And if you think otherwise, you don't all of a sudden become 'completely burned out' simply because you failed a drug test. DT and KC do have an interesting thought on next week's show about Umaga and his drug issues..
- Since some complained in the past about how African Americans were not pushed in WWE, when will we hear them directed towards Samoans..
- Umaga, Samoa Joe, Manu, Rikishi, just to name a few. Notice how they all have an over abundance of fat? Not taking away the fact they could all be in excellent health. But you don't get the Samoa Joe fat lines, gigantic asses, etc from thin air..
- This episode marks Day 13 of Gabe Sapolsky and his bulging carpet in his home. Also and update on PETA and other Animal Rights Organizations going after Dragon Gate USA, ECW Arena, and others..
- Batista out with a torn tendon in his arm. Some wonder why the title change since his injury was weeks before the PPV. If WWE vacates the belt, and puts it on someone other than Orton, it was a way for it to switch hands (Orton to new champion) without a feud. And if Orton regains, it just emphasizes 'Legacy's assault' on Batista even more..
- Ever wonder what would happen to these geek websites if WWE went out of business? If pro wrestling took a nose dive? Sorry, but there's isn't any Pwinsider Pension Plan once they all retire..
- And notice how 99.9% of said sites don't have kids? Can you imagine if they did and had kids bring their dads to school day? What would they say they do? âHi, I'm Jason Powell. I write wrestling news and twitter!'..
- A new term for all these websites. We will now call them 'The Fudgepackers'. Because they HAVE to stay in the good graces of wrestling feds so they can get news, and payment for ads. Unfortunately, that always turns into biased reporting. Just think Mike Johnson and Ring Of Honor, MLW, and other feds over the years..
- RIP David Carradine, However, the news going around is that he could have died from a wild sex act gone wrong. Its bad enough the details are some weird sh**. But when someone is in their 70's doing this too, it's even weirder..
- Don Tony is not a big fan of Triple H, but the ending of Raw was really good. A 'One Sided Beatdown' like that done to Orton is rarely seen anymore. Now this 'retaliation' on Raw is what should have happened at Wrestlemania 25..
- Dissection the WWE 'Extreme Rules' PPV..
- Laughing at websites that had the audacity to say WWE getting under a million PPV buys (950,000) for Wrestlemania was a huge disappointment..
- Looking at the hundreds of thousands of PPV buyrates lost throughout wrestling because of online PPV bootleg streams. We understand why WWE and TNA will do their damnedest to shut them down. But for every Justin.tv page that is shut down, others form. It will always been a wild goose chase..
- Eric Young has been on TV for 7 years with TNA. And if he were to visit a sick children's hospital right now, kids would think Scotty Too Hotty was there. And if Consequences Creed accompanied him, we wont even write about what would happen..
- TNA scored a 1.1 rating last week. Even though Don Tony thought Impact is getting better, you cant help but to laugh at Dixie Carter for 'jumping the gun' last month with her ratings praise. We were once again right in why TNA needs to let outside sources do their bragging when ratings are good..
- And why doesn't TNA fire or reprimand publicly the fool that booked 5000, 7000, 12,000, 15,000 seat arenas month after month just for them to draw under 1000? DT gives you the answer. Think Jeremy Borash, Don West, and Eric Young's employment..
- Linda Hogan passed a drug test recently. Now let's see if Hulk Hogan takes one. LMAO, yeah right. Then again, if he does, he'll wait a few weeks, clean out his system, then take it..
- And kudos to Linda Hogan for her involvement with Pinkpaws4life.org. If you are an animal lover like us, you must stop by the website and possibly help out..
- Even though Tommy Dreamer's character is designed to work best when he loses, we think WWE giving him the ECW Title was the right thing to do. Those tears he shed at the PPV were real, and it's a nice gesture for him to hold it before he walks away from the ring in the near future..
- Message to Joey Styles: Use your twitter any way you wish. It's hilarious that Dave Scherer, Jason Powell and others ripped Styles for his political views. They want to see Joey talk wrestling. As if all their 'sources' weren't enough places to get news. LMAO..
- And Dave Scherer proves that he is as dumb in the political world as Brooke Hogan is. Wait until you hear why he feels Joey Styles should 'twit' about Republican views..
- WWE re-signs Chris Masters. DT offers his quick views on the move. Next week DT and Kevin Castle will discuss this more in detail..
- More on the Ring Of Honor disaster with Ric Flair. Don Tony gives some honest advice to Cary Silken as to what he should do with the 4 remaining appearances Flair was supposed to make..
- Also, our .02 on Randy Orton / You Tube.. Kane touring India.. Undertaker and Shawn Michaels' imminent returns.. Bobby Lashley's comments about Mr Kennedy's release.. Injury updates to Jeff Hardy, Batista.. DT in Kindergarden. Plus e-mails, chatroom questions, and much more!..
Hosted by: Anthony âDon Tonyâ DeBlasi (Kevin Castle Had The Night Off)
Produced by: Anthony Thomas
Synopsis by: Tony Valvo