Running Time: 3 Hours 14 Minutes
- Flair is out cold. Batista is unable to get to Randy Orton and 'rescue' Flair. Orton torments Batista. Orton then 'makes his final move' on Flair.. Orton immediately taunts Batista as he goes nuts.. Batista cant get to Orton and threatens revenge on PPV: Didn't we just see this same in ring sh** with Triple H, Stephanie McMahon, and Randy Orton?..
- Even though we don't think this PPV match will be as lame (storytelling) as Wrestlemania, there are bigger things to discuss â such as Batista's possible heel turn in the near future. Listen to some very interesting discussion from Kevin Castle..
- DT and KC hope TNA calls Victoria by her real name (Lisa Marie Varon) and not this nonsense going around 'Tara'. And some advice to Victoria: Be careful in the ring. TNA has always allowed sloppiness during their matches. Some of those Knockouts are as messy as Samoa Joe in an all you can eat BBQ Chicken & Ribs Restaurant without a napkin..
- Speaking of Samoa Joe, the only thing that fears Jokozuna right now, is a Dominos Pasta Bread Bowl. Kevin Castle says it perfectly. Unless you have a true badass and a real violent character leading a 'Nation Of Violence', it will always come off as corny. Even if every former ECW wrestler are 'members' of his 'Nation'..
- Mr Kennedy. Could he return to WWE similar to how Matt Hardy did a few years back? Don Tony thinks KK could be back as long as the incident(s) backstage were a bit blown out of proportion. One thing fans forget. That botched spot on Raw could have also injured Orton..
- Don Tony thinks Kennedy can still be a valuable asset for WWE and should be brought back. Kevin Castle isn't as willing. And if KK doesn't return, and he later goes to TNA, Don Tony offers a legal way KK can still do his 'Mister.... Kennedy!..... Kennedy!..
- Dragon Gate Promotion commits some of the most disgusting Animal Cruelty Don Tony has ever seen. Over a dozen videos surface of a monkey being choked, drugged, lit on fire, dragged, beaten, and more. Names like Shingo, Tozawa and Katusha are just a few that 'giggled' while they committed these crimes. And a huge Fu** You to their lame President Takashi Okamura for trying to cover it up, and Gabe Sapolsky (yep that Gabe) for trying to sweep this under the rug and royally fu**ed up..
- Not only are Animal Rights Organizations looking into this, but we will make sure to keep the heat on this promotion â especially since they think they are coming to the US to run shows. Its a pathetic story that will gain mainstream attention real soon. Fans should pay close attention at the 'Insider' websites that will try and keep this quiet as well. Our message to Dragon Gate: Stay in your own fu**ed up country, cause we don't want you here..Our message to Mrs Gabe Sapolsky: We hope your proud of your husband..
- Remember Dixie Carter's dumb publicity stunt in Colorado trying to gain attention from WWE's rescheduled shows? The 2 TNA shows in CO last week didn't even draw 1000 paid fans COMBINED!..
- Rest in Peace, John Tolos..
- If MVP ever became a WWE World Champion, would his criminal background be brought back into light? Don't be too surprised if TMZ tries to rattle the feathers of previous victims and bring up MVP's past if they think it will get publicity..
- Victoria debuts in TNA and receives almost no crowd reaction. We've said this 1000x before. Don't blame many TNA talents about no crowd reaction. Almost half the crowd at Impact tapings are tourists, families at Universal Studios, and not wrestling fans. Yes that is pathetic to see week in and week out. But TNA prefers a packed building on TV with shi**y crowd reactions, instead of 1/3 full with rapid wrestling fans..
- Kevin Castle was dead on about Susan Boyle (Britainâs Got Talent). KC says 'Good Riddance'. DT feels sympathy for the ugly duckling..
- WWE blocks Ric Flair from being on ROH TV and PPVs, but will allow a few autograph signings. We told you all along this was going to happen. We hope ROH fans now understand why ROH pushing him as anything other than autograph signings was a joke from day one. Here's another one: Years to come, ROH fans will all agree Flair as 'ROH Ambassador' and all that stupid HDNet hype were two huge mistakes..
- We just sh** on Borat a few months ago. Now we can add MTV to the mix. How fu**ing lame was MTV to pull that stunt on Eminem? I think the only person that found that entertaining was Cary Silken. Cause from what we hear, Cary likes his Eminem with Peanuts!..
- Stop the presses. Don Tony enjoyed Impact. He enjoyed Shane Douglas, Raven, and Victoria's appearances. DT says if TNA only gets 1.2 rating with former WWE main eventers, it cant hurt to bring in some cheaper 'Extreme' talent who are hungry..
- DT and KC joke about Eric Young and Consequences Creed quite a bit. But on a serious note, TNA comes off as being afraid to release long time talent that are just wasting $$..
- Discussing the Matt Striker Penis Pics that are floating around the net. Is it really his? Will he have heat with WWE? Is a guy 'gay' because he viewed them? We answer all those questions and more..
- Showing continued love towards Evan Bourne, 2nd Generation Hart Foundation, John Morrison..
- Tim Arson aka The Zombie gets into a verbal and physical altercation with Missy Hyatt. DT and KC look at what went down, and who was wrong in this mess..
- Next week, KC reviews the Bob Holly, Rob Feinstein, and Lacey Von Erich Shoot Interviews..
- DT and KC also discuss RF Video and the reputation they are gaining for welcoming incapacitation during Shoot Interviews. The upcoming Billy Jack Haynes 2nd Shoot could end up being a turning point (in a negative way) on the future of RF Video Shoot Interview guests..
- Plus our .02 on RVD TV DVD.. concern for Umaga's WWE future.. Dispelling John Cena marriage news.. why Konnan didn't attend recent US Convention.. Joanie Laurer's new Perfume.. our continued laughter towards Wrestlicious.. defending Waterboarding.. Mike Tysonâs tragedy.. NY Mets Fernando Martinez, e-mails, chatroom questions, and more..
Hosted by: Anthony âDon Tonyâ DeBlasi and Kevin Castle
Produced by: Anthony Thomas
Synopsis by: Tony Valvo