1/25/10 EPISODE SYNOPSIS:
- We play the audio of TNA Director Steve Small telling fans not to boo the heels, to cheer the faces, to chant BS instead of Bullsh**, and more. Don Tony analyzes this fool and will be posting the video on You Tube shortly. DT guarantees TNA will not be able to remove the footage..
- RIP Georgiann Makropoulos. She was a close friend to Don Tony and so many in wrestling, and will be missed dearly. DT tells a few stories about Georgiann you may not know. DT also reiterates the unbelievable hard work she did along with him for Konnan to have his Kidney Transplant Surgery..
- Bubba the Love Sponge is an a**hole. Not only did this loser tell the world to 'Fu** Haiti', but he intentionally misspelled 'Haiti' so the pu**y wouldn't be noticed everywhere on Twitter..
- Kudos to Awesome Kong for beating the sh** out of this loser. And a big thumbs down to Dixie Carter and TNA for throwing this jerk right back into the product. Take notice of this; because this backs up my comments about Dixie Carter's addiction (as discussed on last week's show)..
- Last week, Don Tony and Kevin Castle defended Randy Orton and had doubts that he really spit gum in a kids face. We also thought the mother of this kid was just trying to get revenge on Orton for something stupid a few years earlier. This week we update everyone on the situation. And we hope the Police arrest that mother for filing a false Police Report..
- Looking back the last 2+ years, everything DT and KC said that TNA needed to do they did. From ditching the 6 sided ring, to an N.W.O type storyline, to a Secondary title, to bringing in a big name like Hogan, to removing Jeremy Borash off TV, to removing Don West from commentary – just to name a few. The last thing Don Tony insists needs to happen? Dixie Carter needs to turn 'heel' and become a Millionaire Milf Slutty character on TV. And, to cover up the crap that has happened the last month, a storyline should reveal Hogan and Bischoff were trying to turn TNA into Sports Entertainment all along..
- Don Tony is hoping for a swerve at the Royal Rumble and hopes HBK does not win it. If he does, no matter how good the Rumble match is, it will be a disappointment..
- Last week we were routing for Scott Brown to win the Massachusetts' Senate seat. And congrats to Mr Brown on his victory. DT compares Obama's shock of this win, to a guy on a blind date with a hot girl – but finds a 'package' down yonder!..
- Audio of the Ric Flair stating he would never go to TNA. Can you really call him a hypocrite, if you know he's always lying and manipulating people to get something?..
- If Glenn Beck did a wrestling show, he'd probably play this audio of Flair dozens of times during the year. And it would comedy gold!..
- Poking fun at Arlen Specter and his goofy treatment towards Michelle Bachman..
- Talk about Irony. With the abuse of Marijuana and other substances by wrestlers (in all feds past and present), and the Wellness Policy, what is WWE thinking having Cheech and Chong guest host RAW? Does WWE realize these two are all over TV expressing how they want to legalize marijuana? Dont get us wrong, we like Cheech and Chong. We just feel this is the wrong move by WWE..
- A must see video: Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson and Jonathan Coachman's skit on ESPN from last week..
- Wrestlicious works out a Television deal after all. DT discusses in depth the deal, who is involved, and bluntly expresses his views on everything surrounding the product..
- Jake 'The Snake' Roberts announces his retirement from in ring competition at the end of 2010. If he can keep himself away from substances and alcohol, he could help wrestling a great deal behind the scenes..
- RIP Boogeyman. He is now “The Nightcrawler”…and he is coming to get you!..
- Sorry TNA, but AJ Styles will never be a 'Nature Boy'. You can put him with Ric Flair all you want. DT hopes the rumors are true that TNA wants to dye Styles' hair blonde. How goofy will that look?! We professionally explain why this will not work. And yes we throw in our weekly jokes about this dumb creative and business decision. We wont even get into this ridiculous 'Orlando Screwjob'..
- If anyone thinks TNA scoring a 1.3 / 1.4 (compared to 1.0 to 1.2) as being a big success, think about what TNA and Spike TV has spent for that small ratings jump. That means little if your PPV revenue and merchandise sales are still poor..
- Plus, our .02 on.. Why Dragon Gate USA and Ring of Honor are creatively inferior to WWE and TNA.. Spotfests.. Obama metaphors.. Looking back at JBL’s Goose-step.. more Jason Powell nonsense.. Kelly Kelly looking sickly thin.. Mickie James.. Ludvig Borga's suicide confirmed.. Kurt Angle's blockbuster movie roles.. Hogan’s Toilet Seat.. Laughing at the Crybaby Borash Army.. Brock Lesnar on Obama Care.. Support for Mr Anderson (Kennedy).. Tyler Black; The Straight Edge Society.. The Forgotten Jobbers.. Plus your emails, chatroom questions.. and so much more!
RUNNING TIME: 3 HOURS 9 MINUTES
Hosted by: Anthony “Don Tony” DeBlasi and Kevin Castle
Produced by: Anthony 'Missionary' Thomas
Synopsis by: Anthony 'Pitt Beerman' Valvo
RIGHT CLICK AND SAVE to download our 1/25/2010 episode now.
CLICK HERE to listen to the 1/25/2010 episode online.
WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE AND CONTENT. IF UNDER 18, GET YOUR PARENTS PERMISSION BEFORE DOWNLOADING.